Oh my gosh! That was so cool, that if I was an efficient, tidy and responsible person, I would totally go home and make my own edible water bottle! It's crazy that with the intelligence available to so many people today, we can find a way so that anybody can make edible water bottles anyday. It's incredible what the internet can do for peopel these days. The intructions of the video were clear and easy to understand. Overall, I'd give this video a 6/10 because although it was good, it wasn't very review-worthy. I obviously didn't have a lot to write about.
Although I was expecting an actual water bottle that was really cool. It like a water gusher. It was cool, but not at my expectations. I have had candies like that so it wasn't anything new. I thought it was interesting in how they did it and I am definitely going to try it at home.
Although I was expecting an actual water bottle that was really cool. It like a water gusher. It was cool, but not at my expectations. I have had candies like that so it wasn't anything new. I thought it was interesting in how they did it and I am definitely going to try it at home.
This was amazing! I would love to have an edible water bottle. It was very succinct to me, as Madi said I don't have much to write about. The video was very captivating and easy to understand, but since I don't have much to write about I will give it a 7.10.
It is a unique process to stay the least. It isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was none the less very interesting. Te main flaw is that it takes so long to make a small amount of water. My main question is why cant you just take a hollow strawberry and eat that with the water inside, that's much more efficient. I guess it's cool what it can do, but I don't think it's efficient or a valuable skill.
WOAHHH I had NO IDEA that anyone could possibly make an edible water bottle, although I'm still questioning how healthy that water bottle would be. I also don't really have that much to write about this article
This was extremely interesting. This article was cool because it explained how to make an edible water bottle. To really learn how this works I would have to actually use the edible water bottle. Althought this is cool, it has no practical use becuase it's waisting so much water. I give the video a 8/10 and the product a 3/10. Overall this was a 6/10.
That was really interesting. I watched the video and it was really cool. The lady who was telling me how to make the edible water bottle explained it really well. I liked when she just slit the water bottle in half and it turned into water. I'm not sure I would make this at home, but it was a really cool experiment to watch.
That was really interesting. I watched the video and it was really cool. The lady who was telling me how to make the edible water bottle explained it really well. I liked when she just slit the water bottle in half and it turned into water. I'm not sure I would make this at home, but it was a really cool experiment to watch.
I thought that this was a really cool video. It had lots of cool information throughout it. I wonder how the woman discovered this recipe for edible drinking water. I thought that this was not the most time efficient, but it was really good because it did not have any BPA like regular water bottles. I thought that this was really cool, but what if you are going on a hike? Do you take a small plastic bag full of the edible water bottles? This is a cool video and it's a really nice idea if you can eat your own water. I thought that the video could have been a little bit more descriptive, but overall, I really enjoyed it. Where do you get the ingredients for the edible water bottle though? How would you know? I think that this was a super cool video, but it could have had a little bit more information. Overall, I would rate this a 8/10 stars because it was a really good idea.
I think that this was a very cool video. I like the concept of eating water. I think that it would come in handy having a edible water bottle. Even though I think this would be a good idea I am not sure that it would work. I think that it would just break and get everything wet. I wonder how well the protective layer protects. Maybe one day someone could make something that stays solid but still quenches your thirst. I really want to try this at home and see if it works. Overall I give this article a 7 out of 10.
When I first started the video I didn't know what to expect. I thought it was going to be a jello-type thing that didn't have water inside. To my surprise it contained water on the inside. I have heard of sodium alginate before and I knew it came from seaweed. I knew it was edible but I didn't think that you would use it in that way. I did a little bit of research and found out that the original makers of the edible water (its real name is the "Ooho" Water Bottle) are Rodrigo Garcia Gonzalez, Pierre Paslier and Guillaume Couche. I think that this is a really good idea and once people work on improving it it will help with landfills. Over the last year American's have used over 50 billion water bottles. If this works out I think that that number could drop, but I don't know how much. I am wondering whether these water bottles have a taste. If they do is it good or bad? I think that this idea is something that I might want to try at home. But the difficult part is most people don't have sodium alginate and calcium lactate in their home.
Wow! That is so cool. I can't believe that anyone has ever tried doing that. You could fit many of them in a small bag and put them in a backpack. These could keep a person going in the wild if they run out of normal water. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of water. If they could be made bigger, then it would be more efficient.
At first, I thought this idea was cool, but know I realize that it actually isn't that good. Who would want to spend that much time doing all of that work for just a small bubble of water? If somebody could mass-produce it, I might buy it, but I probably wouldn't. It is just one small drink, and you can't really transport it anywhere. Although it is very cool and interesting, I don't think an edible water bottle would be useful or would make up for the amount of time and money spent making this. It isn't efficient at all. 4 out of 10 for both the video and the idea.
I think that the idea of a "homemade gelatinous water bottle" is cool but somewhat inefficient. I just don't see any travel capabilities. If the bubble could stay formed while being jostled around in a backpack or bag and was a little bigger, then it would be very useful. Until then, it seems rather impractical. I would give a 8 out of 10 for the concept and ability to actually make this, but 5 out of 10 for the bubble itself, after being made.
I enjoyed the video and thought that the idea of an edible water "bottle" was very cool. As I watched the video, I was thinking of trying it at home as well. She explained the process of making the edible water bottle very well so that it was easy to understand. However, the water "bottle" seems flimsy and easily breakable, so although it would be cool to make one, I don't think it is very efficient or valuable. Overall, I give this video a 2 out of 5 stars.
This was very interesting. It was quite cool how she was able to create an edible water bottle, however it was not very practical. I don't think you would carry this with you while working out. It can only store so much water, and plus all those ingredients cost more money than a pack of water bottles. It would just be easier and more cost efficent to get a water bottle. This was very cool though, and it was amazing how you can make these interesting things! Overall, this was a really cool video.
18 comments:
Oh my gosh! That was so cool, that if I was an efficient, tidy and responsible person, I would totally go home and make my own edible water bottle! It's crazy that with the intelligence available to so many people today, we can find a way so that anybody can make edible water bottles anyday. It's incredible what the internet can do for peopel these days. The intructions of the video were clear and easy to understand. Overall, I'd give this video a 6/10 because although it was good, it wasn't very review-worthy. I obviously didn't have a lot to write about.
Sorry! I didn't spell-check my last comment very well.
Although I was expecting an actual water bottle that was really cool. It like a water gusher. It was cool, but not at my expectations. I have had candies like that so it wasn't anything new. I thought it was interesting in how they did it and I am definitely going to try it at home.
Although I was expecting an actual water bottle that was really cool. It like a water gusher. It was cool, but not at my expectations. I have had candies like that so it wasn't anything new. I thought it was interesting in how they did it and I am definitely going to try it at home.
This was amazing! I would love to have an edible water bottle. It was very succinct to me, as Madi said I don't have much to write about. The video was very captivating and easy to understand, but since I don't have much to write about I will give it a 7.10.
It is a unique process to stay the least. It isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was none the less very interesting. Te main flaw is that it takes so long to make a small amount of water. My main question is why cant you just take a hollow strawberry and eat that with the water inside, that's much more efficient. I guess it's cool what it can do, but I don't think it's efficient or a valuable skill.
WOAHHH I had NO IDEA that anyone could possibly make an edible water bottle, although I'm still questioning how healthy that water bottle would be. I also don't really have that much to write about this article
This was extremely interesting. This article was cool because it explained how to make an edible water bottle. To really learn how this works I would have to actually use the edible water bottle. Althought this is cool, it has no practical use becuase it's waisting so much water. I give the video a 8/10 and the product a 3/10. Overall this was a 6/10.
That was really interesting. I watched the video and it was really cool. The lady who was telling me how to make the edible water bottle explained it really well. I liked when she just slit the water bottle in half and it turned into water. I'm not sure I would make this at home, but it was a really cool experiment to watch.
That was really interesting. I watched the video and it was really cool. The lady who was telling me how to make the edible water bottle explained it really well. I liked when she just slit the water bottle in half and it turned into water. I'm not sure I would make this at home, but it was a really cool experiment to watch.
I thought that this was a really cool video. It had lots of cool information throughout it. I wonder how the woman discovered this recipe for edible drinking water. I thought that this was not the most time efficient, but it was really good because it did not have any BPA like regular water bottles. I thought that this was really cool, but what if you are going on a hike? Do you take a small plastic bag full of the edible water bottles? This is a cool video and it's a really nice idea if you can eat your own water. I thought that the video could have been a little bit more descriptive, but overall, I really enjoyed it. Where do you get the ingredients for the edible water bottle though? How would you know? I think that this was a super cool video, but it could have had a little bit more information. Overall, I would rate this a 8/10 stars because it was a really good idea.
I think that this was a very cool video. I like the concept of eating water. I think that it would come in handy having a edible water bottle. Even though I think this would be a good idea I am not sure that it would work. I think that it would just break and get everything wet. I wonder how well the protective layer protects. Maybe one day someone could make something that stays solid but still quenches your thirst. I really want to try this at home and see if it works. Overall I give this article a 7 out of 10.
When I first started the video I didn't know what to expect. I thought it was going to be a jello-type thing that didn't have water inside. To my surprise it contained water on the inside. I have heard of sodium alginate before and I knew it came from seaweed. I knew it was edible but I didn't think that you would use it in that way. I did a little bit of research and found out that the original makers of the edible water (its real name is the "Ooho" Water Bottle) are Rodrigo Garcia Gonzalez, Pierre Paslier and Guillaume Couche. I think that this is a really good idea and once people work on improving it it will help with landfills. Over the last year American's have used over 50 billion water bottles. If this works out I think that that number could drop, but I don't know how much. I am wondering whether these water bottles have a taste. If they do is it good or bad? I think that this idea is something that I might want to try at home. But the difficult part is most people don't have sodium alginate and calcium lactate in their home.
Wow! That is so cool. I can't believe that anyone has ever tried doing that. You could fit many of them in a small bag and put them in a backpack. These could keep a person going in the wild if they run out of normal water. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of water. If they could be made bigger, then it would be more efficient.
At first, I thought this idea was cool, but know I realize that it actually isn't that good. Who would want to spend that much time doing all of that work for just a small bubble of water? If somebody could mass-produce it, I might buy it, but I probably wouldn't. It is just one small drink, and you can't really transport it anywhere.
Although it is very cool and interesting, I don't think an edible water bottle would be useful or would make up for the amount of time and money spent making this. It isn't efficient at all. 4 out of 10 for both the video and the idea.
I think that the idea of a "homemade gelatinous water bottle" is cool but somewhat inefficient. I just don't see any travel capabilities. If the bubble could stay formed while being jostled around in a backpack or bag and was a little bigger, then it would be very useful. Until then, it seems rather impractical. I would give a 8 out of 10 for the concept and ability to actually make this, but 5 out of 10 for the bubble itself, after being made.
I enjoyed the video and thought that the idea of an edible water "bottle" was very cool. As I watched the video, I was thinking of trying it at home as well. She explained the process of making the edible water bottle very well so that it was easy to understand. However, the water "bottle" seems flimsy and easily breakable, so although it would be cool to make one, I don't think it is very efficient or valuable. Overall, I give this video a 2 out of 5 stars.
This was very interesting. It was quite cool how she was able to create an edible water bottle, however it was not very practical. I don't think you would carry this with you while working out. It can only store so much water, and plus all those ingredients cost more money than a pack of water bottles. It would just be easier and more cost efficent to get a water bottle. This was very cool though, and it was amazing how you can make these interesting things! Overall, this was a really cool video.
Post a Comment